Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weekend fun

 I've decided I might come to enjoy this blogging thing..if I actually start writing in it regularly...but anyways Yesterday was quite a boring day up in Logan. I woke up, went to class, got home, and had pretty much nothing to do all day. So me and my friend/roommate Celsie, decided to stop by Hobby Lobby in search for a new hobby. Indeed, on our extravagant quest we did find one! I am now making embroidery an official skill/hobby that I can now say I'm interested in :) So last night for my creative arts class, it was required to go to the Martha Graham dance company performance. I went with Jocelyn and Linsey, the two twins that live in my apartment building. Half way through we found ourselves getting headaches and squirming trying not to go crazy because the performance was the weirdest, most retarded thing in the world, so we decided to leave at intermission. But don't tell anyone...pretty sure that's against the rules. Anyways, when we got home, I went straight up to my room and sat for three hours embroidering! That's right, I'm staying true to my skills :D  Cindy (my chinese roommate) came in and sat next to me and chatted with me for awhile while we watched a movie and ate popcorn. She's the sweetest, cutest little girl. I woke up in the middle of the night last night coughing and moved into the TV room so I wouldn't wake Cels up, and when I woke up I found a nice little note next to me that said "Hi Dani, Don't sleep on the sofa all night like that again, you may catch cold! :( take care of yourself and when you wake up, try to go BED and have a truly sweety dream <3. Cindy"  haha she's so so cute. Today I'm not quite sure what's in store for us, except for the Utah State basketball game later on tonight that I heard are way stinkin fun. We want to dress up as men and not put any makeup on and wear hats and baggy clothes. Don't ask me why....I guess we have nothing to lose so why not right? Alright, well until next time...audios!!

1 comment: